Information about cookies
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all Web pages that use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
Information about the cookies used
We inform you that cookies are used on this website for the purpose of executing the electronic communications of navigation, as well as for the purpose of providing or enabling the services or functionalities requested by you. These cookies
- Remember the preference of the language indicated.
- Increase the security of navigation on our website.
- They allow navigation to be carried out more easily.
- They allow the reproduction of multimedia contents.
This website also uses its own cookies, designed to collect information on the navigation of users on the site, completely anonymous and dissociated, for strictly statistical purposes and to improve its functionality, whose use allows us to:
- Know the number of visitors to the “DORSAN FILTRACIÓN SL” portal
- Count the number of visits in each of the different pages of this portal
- To know the activity in the portal for the identification of problems and improvements in navigation
- For Internet Explorer cookie settings
- For the configuration of Firefox cookies
- For Google Chrome cookie settings
- For the configuration of Safari cookies