The best place to live
The environment has become one of the most important issues in corporate social responsibility. If we don’t take care of our planet, the consequences could be devastating. That’s why it’s essential to raise awareness and educate those around us on the importance of small gestures, as small things can have a big impact. Performing these actions is within our reach, as is teaching them to the following generations: to recycle, use less paper, bring cloth bags to the supermarket… because our own example serves as the best education.
And if we transfer these good practices to the business sector, they represent the policies of environmental social responsibility — in other words, our handbook for caring for the Earth.
At DORSAN®, we are committed to:
• Respecting our environment, using natural resources rationally, and combating the pollution created by the various processes of our industrial activity.
• Promoting the sustainable use of raw materials and natural resources and introducing continual improvement standards into our environmental conduct.
• Complying with current environmental legislation in addition to other, voluntary-accepted commitments.
• Fostering — with ongoing training — both individual and collective employee participation in environmental matters.
• Collaborating with the relevant governing bodies and authorities.
• Developing environmental programs.
• Communicating and informing on our environmental management.
• Safeguarding forests through sustainable management.
All celluloses used in DORSAN® are FSC certified, meaning the wood these products are made from comes from forests managed according to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) criteria, which includes sustainable forest management measures in ecological, social and economic aspects.
FSC is an international non-governmental organisation created to promote environmentally responsible, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests.