Quality and Environment Policy
Dorsan Filtración began its activity in 1998. Our specialization in filtration systems for liquids makes us a versatile company, capable of responding to the highest standards.
Proximity to the client, experience, our professional team, continuous supervision of our services and speed and response capacity are keys to our success.
This policy has been defined in order to provide a framework of reference to establish and review the company’s commitments. Thus, Dorsan Management undertakes to review it annually in order to verify its continued adequacy. The scope of our integrated management system is specified below:
In order for all activities to be oriented towards continuous improvement, the Management is committed to:
• Be at the service of our clients, adapting to their needs and criteria, committed to society, the environment and ensuring safe and healthy working conditions for our workers.
• Understand the needs and expectations of the organization’s stakeholders.
• Assume the need for continuous improvement in the quality of our services, our processes and our working conditions.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes to.
• Reduce and prevent environmental pollution, making sustainable use of resources.
• Prevent dangers and risks to the safety and health of workers.
• Provide the means and resources necessary to achieve both the established objectives and to maintain and improve the organization’s integrated management system.
• People constitute the most important value that guarantees our future and therefore we promote their participation and consultation. Therefore, they must be qualified and identified with the objectives of our organization and their opinions must be considered.
• That staff is sensitized to the importance of environmental protection
• That our procedures and practices are constantly improving, that the active participation of our employees is encouraged in improving processes and reducing our environmental footprint.
Finally, it is the wish of Management that this Quality and Environment Policy be communicated to the entire organization, as well as to all interested parties.